Grooming Report for 1/27/12

We received about 4" of new snow last night. That brings our depth to about 4' in the higher elevations and 2' at the trailheads. Use caution as objects are still lurking under the snow just waiting to take out your $300 trailing arm. We are on schedule for grooming and snow conditions are good. Remember avalanche conditions remain high so be careful. Please print out our grooming schedule as we follow that unless we have a break down or severe weather.


Trackback URL for this entry:

No trackback comments for this entry.