As of 02/03/2012 the following conditions exist:
- Chepeta Lake - 3" - 39" in higher elevations.
- Paradise - 3" - 33" in higher elevations.
- Dry Fork - 5" - 24" in higher elevations.
- Taylor Mountain - Closed due to low snowfall.
- East Park - 4" - 24" in higher elevations.
- East McKee - 10" - 19" in higher elevaions.
Currently all the trails have been groomed so favorable conditions exist.
We encourage you to obtain an avalanche advisory before venturing out into the backcountry. Also be prepared with the appropriate gear and training. If you have snowmobile riders under the age of 16, they need to take the snowmobile safety course, which is required by law. The safety course can be taken at www.stateparks.utah.gov.
Utah Snowmobile Association