As of 02/10/2012 the following conditions exist:
- Chepeta Lake - 2" - 39" in higher elevations.
- Paradise Lake - 3" - 33" in higher elevations.
- Dry Fork - 5" - 24" in higher elevations.
- Taylor Mountain - Closed due to low snowfall.
- East Park - 4" - 24" in higher elevations.
- East McKee - 10" - 19" in higher elevations.
This week Dry Fork and East Park were the only trails groomed so favorable conditions should exist on these trails.
We encourage you to obtain an avalanche advisory before venturing into the backcountry. Also be prepared with the appropriate gear and training. If yoou have snowmobile riders under the age of 16, they need to take the snowmobile safety course, which is required by law. The safety course can be taken at www.stateparks.utah.gov.
Utah Snowmobile Association