As of 02/24/2012 the following conditions exist:
- Chepeta lake - 4" - 43" in higher elevations
- Paradise Lake - 4" - 25" in higher elevations
- Dry Fork - 7" - 28" in higher elevations
- Taylor Mountain - Closed due to low snow fall
- East Park - 7" - 28" in higher elevations
- East McKee - 11" - 22" in higher elevations
This week all trails were groomed. Riders may run into aways of severe drifting as high winds came through the area after trails were groomed.
We encourage you to obtain an avalanche advisory before venturing into the backcountry. Also be prepared with the appropriate gear and training. If you have snowmobile riders under the age of 16, they need to take the snowmobile safety course, which is required by law. The safety course can be taken at www.stateparks.utah.gov.
Utah Snowmobile Association