As of 03/02/2012 the following conditions exist:
- Chepeta Lake - 6" to 58" in higher elevations
- Paradise - 6" to 51" in higher elevations
- Dry Fork - 12" to 40" in higher elevations
- Taylor Mountain - 4" to 40" in higher elevations
- East Park - 8" to 39" in higher elevations
- East McKee - 14" to 36 " in higher elevations
The snow in the parking areas is being cleared and all trails are being groomed. Riding conditions are good to excellent. Don't miss your chance to get out and ride!!!
We encourage you to obtain an avalanche advisory before venturing out into the backcountry. Also be prepared with the appropriate gear and training. If you have snowmobile riders under the age of 16, they need to take the snowmobile safety course, which is required by law. The safety course can be taken at www.stateparks.utah.gov.
Utah Snowmobile Association