The Cat was able to hit Clyde Creek and Mud Creek on Thursday, then Co-op and Strawberry River today. Now here's the bad news. There is hardly any snow down low. Certainly not enough to chance taking the groomer out again until we get a good snow that provides some base for the snow cat. I'm sure you all agree that it's better to wait then to damage the Cat and not have it. That being said, the upper elevations are groomed and a nice visible trail has been blazed.
I understand that a storm is coming Christmas eve, so I'm planning on sending the Cat out after than. Fingers crossed.
Utah Snowmobile Association