Mount Nebo 1-12-17

Thursday, January 12 2017 @ 08:08 AM MST

Contributed by: Nebo Complex

Mount Nebo 1-12-17

Snow conditions are such, that it is not safe to groom today.  We have had continual heavy snow for days now and visibility is next to zero.  Because of the heavy snow, it has made the possibility of avalanches on Mount Nebo and most of the state very high. 

 

For the safety of our operator and equipment, we will wait until Sunday the 15th to groom again.  It is our hope that conditions will be safer at that time. 

 

If you do go up, plan for poor conditions, low visibility and high avalanche possibilities.  Have the proper safety equipment, ride with a buddy and stay off the slopes.

 

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comments (6)


Utah Snowmobile Association
http://snowut.com/article.php/2017011208081965